Warren Buffett quotes
Warren Edward Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is considered by some to be one of the most successful investors in the world.
Born: 30 August 1930 (age 86).In this article , I am going to share with you top 20 Warren Buffett quotes on life and success.
1.Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.
2.Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
3.I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think.
4.You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
5.You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life
6.In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
7.Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you how you’ll turn out to be.
8.You know … you keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.
9.Intensity is the price of excellence.
10.The most important investment you can make is in yourself.
The other top 10 Warren Buffett quotes are:
• It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently
• If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
• Never give up searching for the job that you are passionate about
• The more you learn, the more you earn
• Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing
• What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end
• Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard
• Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a really long hill
• I learned to go into business only with people whom I like, trust, and admire
• Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble