Top 30 Confucius quotes
Top 30 Confucius quotes:
Who was Confucius ?
Confucius was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher of the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history.
In this article , I am going to share top 30 Confucius quotes.
1.By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
2.Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
3.It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop
4.The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
5.Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
6.Silence is a true friend who never betrays
7.Wherever you go, go with all your heart
8.The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.
9.The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
10.Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses
The Other 20 Confucius quotes are :
- Do unto others what you want done unto you
- To see what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice
- Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.
- If you are courteous, you will not be disrespected;
if you are generous, you will gain everything.
If you are honest, people will rely on you.
If you are persistent you will get results.
If you are kind, you can employ people
- Never tire to study. And to teach to others
- Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude
- Your life is what your thoughts make it.
- I am not concerned that I am not known; I seek to be worthy to be known
- If I understand Change, I shall make no great mistake in Life
- If you don’t want to do something,don’t impose on other
- The Essence of Knowledge is, having it, to use it
- He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior
- To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness
- Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of man.
- Words are the voice of the heart
- You are not yet able to serve men, how can you serve spirits?
- If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room
- The wise never doubt. The Humane never worry. The brave never fear.
- If you expect great things of yourself and demand little of others, you’ll keep resentment far away
- If things far away don’t concern you, you’ll soon mourn things close at hand